I made it though my first day back to work after vacation! And I don't feel like I am going to pass out from exhaustion...that would be what the rest of the week is for lol.  Been playing around with some different images instead of my usual portrait style.  I found this piece of mdf in the garage and decided to work with some collage and acrylic elements and recreate a little FireProof building from downtown on High St.  It's still in the beginning stages, but I have enjoyed doing it.  I've got some canvases that are needing something painted on them too, so I've got to get some ideas in the works!

Here is a photo of my piece in progress...
I need to clean up the perspective a little bit on the doors on the bottom and do some line work.  Might even do a little acetone transfer on the brick parts at the top...

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com