Getting Ready for the weekend


It's that time of year again... Independent's Day, here in the great city of Columbus, Ohio.  For one Saturday, Gay St. and Peal Alley are transformed into what I think is one of the best art festivals around.  It celebrates the independent artists, artisans, and musicians!  No $300 framed prints, no ticket prices to see the musicians...just us...the artists that make Columbus what it is!  I'll be there with my art group, Cap City Creatives selling some great pieces(I think) for great prices(I know I price my stuff too low, they say)...here's something I started today for the festival.  It's a little 6x6 wooden box with one of my favorite iconic monsters :) Just needs clear coated and we will be ready for selling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com